Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Share the LOVE

Pin It



Valentines Day has always been one of my favorite days. I love everything about the red, pink, glitter, chocolate and hearts. Here are a few of my must haves for Valentines Day 2014. Just click on the link to take you to the products purchase page. 




Baby Legs are my absolute favorite leg warmers for my princess. We have several pairs and the quality is amazing. The link above is for a super cute Valentines Day pair at half off! Hurry and grab these before they are gone.


I'm loving these coffee cozies at the moment. This one is from RubysYarn . It's only $7 so maybe grab a few for some special friends too:)


bought these fun conversation heart plates from Michaels Craft store. I don't have a direct link so check your local Michales. I plan on using these for a fun Valentines day photo shoot with my kiddos. Check back for DIY photoshoot details! 




I have been eyeing this awesome rocker style beanie from Yaguarete. Finally bought one for my little man. They come in baby sizes too! 


Just bought this fun crochet heart garland from Sarahndipities. I cant wait to see this up on my white fireplace!

 And how can you not be in love with this Cupid's my Homie sweatshirt from DentzDesigns. I need it in red to wear with my heart leggings!

Now go and shop! Share the LOVE.
XOXO ~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes