Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easy Mantel Decor


Just got done with a quick mantel change. I love quick and easy mantel decor and usually just change out a few things to get the look I'm going for. One thing I always leave on my mantel is the red frame. Why you ask? Well because it's a versatile piece that can easily be updated for each holiday. I painted it red because it goes with most holiday decor like Valentines, Christmas, 4th of July and doesn't really look bad with St. Patrick's Day or Easter decor. I usually just print out a subway art for this frame, change the banner in front of my mirror and switch out the holiday lights (I always find lights in the dollar section of Target. My mantel decor is as simple as that. I usually update my mantel while my son is at school or the kids are napping. I love seeing there reaction to each new holiday. As a kid my mom always decorated for each holiday and it's something I'm hoping to pass on to my kiddos. These are super simple ideas you can use in your own home. If you keep it simple decorating for each holiday can be fun! XOXO ~JENN

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes