Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Countdown 2013

Testing...testing...anyone still reading this bloggity blog? It's been forever since I have posted but since I have a million projects planned for fall and a million more for Christmas I figured I might as well share them. So here is some of what we have been up to. 
For those of you that know me you know I love Halloween! Not just put out a few ghosts and spiders kinda love. Nope. More like a have your husband hang off the roof to hang a giant spooky witch from a cable and buy a 10ft spooky tree kinda love. I get my Halloween love from my mom. I remember doing all kinds of countdowns as a kid. There was the Christmas countdown, vacation countdown. My favorite was always the Halloween countdown. I decided to start this tradition with my kids. I hope they will always remember the fun memories we share and maybe one day do this with their kids. Here are days 1-7 incase you want to join us. Don't worry if you didn't start on October 1st. My friend does a mini version beginning Oct. 13th. Happy Haunting! 
XOXOXO~Jenn
Halloween PJ's
Candy corn feet
Halloween cups. Thanks Target! With Orange Julius recipe via Pinterest. 
Halloween movie with animal crackers.
Halloween Masks-day5
Boo crew sign with footprint ghosts-day6
Pumpkin painting:)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes