Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Simple & Delicious Corn Salad

Pin It
Local Produce is my favorite!


Mystery Apples, Fresh Cilantro, Goat Cheese Feta...Oh my! This was my haul from Amy's Farm. I found this hidden gem just a few miles from my home. I 'm seeing frequent bike rides to this farm in the summer for local produce and amazing cheeses. 


Here is a yummy versatile corn salad recipe that's on our families favorite list.

5 ears of fresh corn~cooked and cut off the cob
1 green bell pepper chopped
1 red onion chopped 
Cilantro chopped- Add as much or as little as you would like (We have a bit of a cilantro addiction and often use the whole bundle) 
Goat milk Feta Cheese 4 oz. (chopped)  You can certainly use regular Feta as that is easier to find. It will still taste amazing!
Balsamic Vinegar- to taste
Juice of 1/2 a lemon 
Salt -to taste

Add the corn, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, chopped cilantro and chopped feta to a medium sized bowl. Add balsamic vinegar and salt to taste. Finish with the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Toss & enjoy!


We love to scoop this on to these yummy garlic crackers. I found them at our local grocery. 
Enjoy! XOXO~Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with love by Angie Makes